The Foundation is reliant on financial backing from corporates, local businesses and individuals to help meet its goals. We are hugely grateful to all parties who pledge support and we show our appreciation through providing regular updates on the Foundation's projects and ultimately the beneficiaries of donations via our website and social media channels.
Enrico Coveri Italia – for their support of the Thabo September Foundation. Thabo will wear garments from their latest catalogue with pride.
Further to the successful launch of the Thabo September Foundation and staging of the third edition of the tournament in Knysna in June 2013, we extend sincere thanks to the following persons, organizations.
- Knysna municipality especially the Mayor
- Bitou Municipality
- Roman Catholic Priest “Father Brian”
- The community of Knysna & surrounding towns
- MC Mr William Shongwe
- Dr Chris Mulder
- Tim Sukazi Thabo’s agent and all at QTS
- Sibusiso Zuma, Kermit Erasmus and Maime Niang
- KK Mhlauli & Smokes Oliphant the Foundation Launch speakers
- All friends that came from Cape Town, East London , Port Elizabeth and other places.
- All the photographers that were present at the event
- The ladies from Davanna Lounge for being the best hostesses at the After Party
Also the persons and organizations below who helped make this all possible.
blitsdruk, Knysna. Huge thanks to Alecia and the team for donation of design skills and printing costs for the annual tournament and the launch of The Foundation.
Knysna Plett Herald for valuable assistance with publicity of the Thabo September Tournament and Foundation
Kay's General Store, Knysna
Kay's General Store, Knysna for continued support of the Thabo September Tournament since it's inception in 2011
|Supersport United FC, winners of the PSL (South African Premier Soccer League) title in 2009/2010, 2008/2009, 2007/2008 and the premier domestic cup competition (currently sponsored by Nedbank) in 2011/12 and 2005.
|Knysna Municipality for their generosity in helping meet the costs of the annual Thabo September Tournament which include accommodation, transportation and food and beverages for the competing teams.